Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fast N' Bulbous's Best Albums Of The Decade

I know I said I was done with decade lists, but here's one more. This one comes from Fast N' Bulbous, a site that tends to cover things I like. (It's named after the opening of a Beefheart song, after all.) They make a bunch of cool lists, and the main guy clearly likes a lot of post-punk and stuff. I saw today that he made a list of favorite albums of the decade. It's a solid list, though a bit more conservative than I would've expected. And the dude is clearly a TV On The Radio fan. (The list is here, and the top 10 are posted below.)

10. Burial--Untrue
About time Burial found his way into a top 20.
9. Queens Of The Stone Age--Songs For The Deaf
It's good, yeah, but this is a bit much.
8. Yeah Yeah Yeahs--Fever To Tell
Eh.
7. The Strokes--Is This It
Fair enough. I'm not sold though.
6. PJ Harvey--Stories From The City, Stories From The Sea
I haven't heard it, but I tend not to like PJ Harvey.
5. TV On The Radio--Desperate Youth, Bloodthirsty Babes
I'm not sure it's this good.
4. Bjork--Vespertine
Great album, but, again, overrated.
3. TV On The Radio--Return To Cookie Mountain
This makes enough sense.
2. Radiohead--Kid A
I think we're used to this.
1. TV On The Radio--Dear Science
Told you he likes them.

No comments:

Post a Comment