About time Burial found his way into a top 20.
9. Queens Of The Stone Age--Songs For The Deaf
It's good, yeah, but this is a bit much.
8. Yeah Yeah Yeahs--Fever To Tell
7. The Strokes--Is This It
Fair enough. I'm not sold though.
6. PJ Harvey--Stories From The City, Stories From The Sea
I haven't heard it, but I tend not to like PJ Harvey.
5. TV On The Radio--Desperate Youth, Bloodthirsty Babes
I'm not sure it's this good.
Great album, but, again, overrated.
3. TV On The Radio--Return To Cookie Mountain
This makes enough sense.
2. Radiohead--Kid A
I think we're used to this.
1. TV On The Radio--Dear Science
Told you he likes them.