Sunday, September 19, 2010

Song of The Day #116


"Fantastic Analysis" by Mouse On Mars

You don't hear too much about Mouse On Mars these days. Are they still together? I'm sure I could look that up, but I don't really feel like opening a new window and then having to search and then clicking back to this window and do all the other things required to search for something on Google or Wikipedia. Anyways, I really like Mouse On Mars, and I have most of their music on account of I once torrented their entire discography. At the time, I thought that might be excessive and unnecessary seeing as I didn't know much about them, but when I hear songs like "Fantastic Analysis", that torrent seems worth it. (Granted, I probably shouldn't advertise that I own all of Mouse On Mars' albums without paying for a single one. Sorry Mouse On Mars.)

No comments:

Post a Comment