Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Poll Results: List Order. Also: New Polls

Okay, so this last poll was just investigating something that was bothering me. Turns out, 75% of you think I should keep ordering my lists the way I do. So I'm going to do just that.

Now, down to the reason I'm here: the end of the decade is dangerously close, and the end of the year ain't too far either. I've already asked you your favorite pop songs of this decade ("Hey Ya!" and "Ignition"), and now I'll be surveying you all on your favorite songs (not just pop), albums, artists, and record labels of the decade. I'll also ask for your favorite songs and albums of just 2009 later on. So get ready to vote, because Il Buono's end-of-decade/end-of-year madness has officially started, and it starts with you! Woo hoo!

Okay. Calm down. Every week, I'll have a new poll that asks about your favorites. Obviously, I'm not going to be able to give enough choices to satisfy everyone. So you're gonna have to use the "Other" option if you don't see a bubble for your favorite song, album, etc. If you check "Other," make sure you leave your response in the comments section of the previous Poll Results. I'm not sure if you all are as excited as I am for these lists, but I have a feeling some of you are. Let your voice be heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment