Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Favorite Artists of the 2000s

This list, like the vast majority of mine, is pretty self explanatory. These are the artists that I liked best this decade. I chose artists that I listen to the most, that influence me, that have put out great music, are great live, and have been consistently great throughout the decade. Enjoy.

1. Animal Collective/Panda Bear
2. LCD Soundsystem/DFA
3. The White Stripes
4. Dirty Projectors
5. Outkast
6. Modest Mouse
7. TV On The Radio
8. Liars
9. Fiery Furnaces
10. No Age
11. Antony & The Johnsons
12. Devendra Banhart
13. The Streets
14. Dan Deacon
15. Burial
16. Fennesz
17. Deerhunter/Atlas Sound
18. The Knife

That's what I think. Why did I bold the artist names? I don't know. Record labels list is next, and then, sadly, we're done (with best of the decade music lists).

No comments:

Post a Comment