Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Favorite Things (9/3)


I've been in college nearly a week at this point, and while I have plenty of time to listen to music, I don't have plenty of time to acquire new music. So my favorite things of the past fortnight or so are things we've all heard before--but that doesn't mean they're not good. Anyways, these are them. (I don't feel like including YouTube links anymore...)

Alice Coltrane - Journey In Satchidananda
Alvarius B. - Baroque Primitiva
Amen Dunes - Through Donkey Jaw
Balam Acab - "Oh, Why"
Bonnie "Prince" Billy - The Letting Go

Crass - Stations Of The Crass
Curtis Mayfield - "Pusherman"
Cut Hands - Afro Noise 1
Eagles of Death Metal - "San Berdoo Sunburn"
Expo '70 - "Close Your Eyes And Effortlessly Drift Away"

George Harrison - "Isn't It A Pity"
Laurel Halo - Hour Logic
Prurient - "Palm Tree Corpse"
Terius Nash - "Wake Me When It's Over"
Sun Araw - Ancient Romans

No comments:

Post a Comment